Customxmas-All I need today is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS shirt

All I need today is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS longsleeved

All I need to day is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS longsleeved
longsleeved
Had wanted to All I need today is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS shirt see a double bill for a pumpkin smash, The opening act was Marilyn Manson. I think Marilyn Manson is more of a style/shocker than substance. Manson is very interesting and we like a lot of songs – Change my opinion about the band Similarly – saw Korm and Slide. I went to the show to see the noose and be disappointed – 10 guys ran around the stage with so much chaos going on to be able to appreciate anyone for music. On the other hand, Korn is four or five boys with a very talented guitarist and a lead singer whose vocals are still strong. An interesting surprise

All I need today is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS sweater, hoodies

All I need to day is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS sweater
sweater
All I need to day is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS hoodie
hoodie
It’s correct. I’m a pretty mellow guy even though I like music (mostly including punk rock, grunge, rap, and heavy metal), and I spot a girl at the bus stop wearing a T-shirt. : remember that Slide is one of my favorite metal bands, and I’m glad to meet a girl listening to All I need today is a little bit of Slipknot and a Whole lot of JESUS shirt the same music I listen to. So I, along with my passionate fans approached her and started a conversation. I was fuming. Absolutely fucking fuming. She had her chance to get the pipe, but that shit’s LONG GONE now. You don’t see me wear a Taylor Swift or Ed Sheeran because it looks “cool”, so why should you do it to the music we like? My music is NOT your fashion label. Same with people who wear skate brands and have never ridden a skateboard in their lives. Fuck you guys.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Birthdayshirtsidea-With Jesus in her heart and a softball in her hand she’s unstoppable shirt

Chef lips leopard hated my by many she can't control shirt

Baby Yoda Share the love Rock N’ Roll shirt